Our Remote Managed Migration Service takes the worry away of moving your legacy messaging system to G Suite (Google Apps). Why not focus your team on other matters and let our migration experts run a cloud-based migration? We’ll perform the service remotely and guarantee migration of your mailbox and file data to G Suite.
“CloudMigrator have migrated 16TB, 470,130,074 items for us with a 99.987% success rate. CTS and CloudMigrator came highly recommended from several CIO’s at various events and roundtables I attended.” Walker Todd, Security Engineer at University of North Carolina at Charlotte (UNCC) commented on their Managed Migration of 8000 users from Exchange 2010 to G Suite.
“Following last year’s meeting, we decided to give CloudMigrator all our data migrations.
The partnership has gone from strength to strength, freeing up our consultants time and ensuring quality migrations are carried out.” Eran Ovsiovich, DoIT .
| Remote Managed Migration per User (minimum order 20)
|20 – 999
|1,000 – 4,999
|5,000 – 9,999
|10,000 – 19,999
Tell us what you have and when you want to start migrating, we’ll agree a project schedule with you and then do the rest. If you need more information then see our Managed Migration Service outline, or simply register your interest in a managed migration using the form below:
Managed Migration Service outline
Our Migration Team follow a tried and tested process to ensure each managed migration runs smoothly and exceeds your expectations.
Initially our Migration Team will ask you to provide a few technical details:
- Admin account name/password for source and destination mail systems
- Confirmation of G Suite Basic or G Suite Business license purchase (or let us know about the ones you already have)
- Confirmed list of source mailboxes and files to be copied
We’ll confirm these and produce a simple project schedule:
- Verify access to source and destination mail systems
- Confirm cost and estimate completion time
- Create a project schedule for your approval
Our responsibilities during migration:
- Provision the G Suite accounts or use the ones you’ve already created
- Complete bulk migration of the history and files, in the background with zero user impact
- Agree a cut over date with you and complete delta migration of any recent mailbox data for each user
Your responsibilities during migration:
- Administration of existing messaging system
- Local project management and liaison with individual users
- Moving your Global Address List and switching mx records
Normal lead-time to start is about one week from receipt of a signed project schedule. Completion will depend on the size of the data set and typically varies from one to several weeks.